The Bayside Bungalow is located just west of Olympia, Washington, near I-5 exit 111 (Hawks Prarie). Drive time from Seattle is around 1 hour, and around 2 hours from Portland.
Address & directions are emailed to guests upon making a reservation.
You may also opt to arrive by bus, train, bike, or even boat. To arrive by bus or train, you’ll need to arrange pickup & dropoff at the Bungalow.
Bus, Rail & Bike
- Nearest bus stop: Hawks Prarie Park & Ride, at I-5 exit 111 (5 miles)
- Nearest train station: Olympia Amtrak Station (13 miles)
- Nearby transit centers: Lacey Transit Center (9 miles), and Olympia Transit Center (11 miles)
- Click here for a bicycle map of the Olympia area
Uber & Taxis
- Uber has arrived in the Olympia area! Click here to get a free ride (for new Uber users, up to $20 value).
- Local taxi companies include DC Cab and Yellow Cab.
Nearest airport: SeaTac International Airport (SEA)
Capital Aeroporter shuttle operates in the Olympia area & offers door-to-door service to/from SeaTac Airport for around $50.