Inside, the Bungalow has all the amenities of home, just in a smaller size! Here what guests can enjoy:
- NEW! Kayaks for exploring the estuaries & shoreline
- Kitchen with mini fridge, cooktop, microwave, french-press coffee maker & cookware
- Pantry essentials: Oil, sugar, coffee, tea, & spices
- Expandable table with 2 chairs
- Mini gas fireplace & electric heater
- Sleeping loft with full size bed & stargazing skylight, accessed by ladder*
- Natural soaps, shampoo & conditioner
- RV-sized shower
- Hot water from an RV-style 6-gallon tank
- Nature’s Head composting toilet
- Tiny house books & info
- Olympia/Northwest guidebooks & resources
- Mini tabletop games
- Private beach access via a trail on the property
- A fire pit plus fire-top cooking tools
- Ceiling clearance in the kitchen is 6’ 2”.
- *Climbing in and out of the loft bed on a narrow, steep ladder requires agility and balance. Please see the photos in this listing and consider whether you will be able to climb up and down from the loft without putting yourself in danger.
Let me know if you would like flowers, chocolate, a special card, or a wild tiger inside the house upon your arrival. I would love to help make your stay as delightful as possible! $30-60 extra/negotiable, depending on what you want. Just mention this when you book!
On the same property there is also a 1-bedroom cottage with a sofa bed, kitchenette & water-view deck that sleeps 4 people. This unit is managed by my family & can be rented in tandem along with the tiny house, for a total occupancy of 6. The two units are within several hundred feet of each other and would be perfect for families or couples looking for a unique getaway. Email Brittany for details on how to book both properties.