- No smoking, candles or incense are allowed inside the house.
- Socks and slippers only inside the house, please.
- Due to the mobile nature of the Bungalow, there are lessened electrical capabilities. Do NOT bring your own hairdryer or high wattage appliance of any sort. A small, low-wattage hair dryer is provided.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Maximum occupancy: 2 people, adults only (sorry, the house is not suitable for children).
- Be a good person. The house should be left in a reasonable state of tidiness with dishes washed.
- Check-in is available after 4pm, check-out is no later than 11:00 am.
- Cancellations: If a reservation is cancelled more than 1 month prior to arrival you will receive a full refund. For cancellations made from one month to 7 days prior to arrival, a 50% refund will be issued. No refunds available for cancellations with less than 7 days notice.
Most importantly, by completing a reservation at the Bayside Bungalow, you (and any guests) agree to the following:
You acknowledge that tiny houses are atypical structures and may present hazardous conditions and/or risks including, but not limited to:
-Steep, narrow ladders and open lofts without railings and barriers
-Uneven steps and narrow doorways (Doorway is 24” wide)
-Open-flame cooking on a propane cook top
-Extremely hot water
-Low ceilings (Ceiling clearance in kitchen is 6’2”, loft clearance is around 3’6” at the apex)
-Nature’s Head waterless composting toilet
You agree to use the Bayside Bungalow responsibly, and for demonstrative and educational purposes only. By completing a reservation through AirBnB, you agree to use the Bayside Bungalow and the surrounding property at my own risk. You agree to not hold the homeowner or landowners liable for any injury, damage or loss of property that may occur while on the premises.
Invalidity or unenforceability of one or more provisions of this agreement shall not affect any other provision of this agreement.
Thank you for reading the the fine print!