Meet the builder & see what it’s all about!
You are invited to visit the Bayside Bungalow for a personalized tour & comprehensive overview of tiny house systems. Get all your tiny house questions answered! If you’re not able to visit in person, virtual consultations are available via Skype of phone.
Guests staying at the Bungalow receive a 25% discount on consultations during their stay.
Expert advice, product recommendations & tiny lifestyle pointers
Over the past several years of teaching workshops with Tumbleweed Tiny House Company and meeting other tiny homeowners, I have learned heaps about building small & designing a cozy, quaint spaces. I’ve learned what worked for me, what didn’t work for me, and can help you walk through many of the tough questions that you’ll likely encounter on your tiny house journey!
- Consultations are offered mid-March through December, usually Monday-Friday. Saturday/Sunday may be available upon request.
- Availability for consulting at the tiny house a limited by prior bookings to guests. Off-site meetings can be more flexible around your schedule!
- “Meet the Builder” package for guests (in person): $30/hour.
- In person (at the tiny house): $40/hour
- In person (downtown Olympia), via telephone or Skype: $35/hour
- A one-hour minimum applies for all consulting & tours
To request a consultation, fill in the form below
Thank you! I will respond to your request in a jiffy!
I also teach tiny house workshops across the country with the Tumbleweed Tiny House Company. Tickets are now on sale, bundled with a DVD & tiny house stair-building plans! Join me or one of my amazing colleagues at a workshop near you!